Saturday 25 June 2011

Ali's Story!

This is Alison.She used to be my Auntie's doll.She has a really cool mechanism where if you press her little toe on her right foot her right arm waves.It did work.... until she had an accident!

Ali was with me while I was staying at my grandparent's house.I don't know how it happened but somehow her right arm fell, (well actually broke) off (oops).

Once we got home we glued it back on and the arm still waved until I was playing with her in bed one night and she (literally) fell out of bed.

Left : Annie
Right : Ali
(wearing their nighties)




That was about two years ago now. I still haven't glued her arm back on because I don't want her to break it any more than she has.

The only down side is that it means she doesn't fit clothes very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment